Battery-powered portable electronic smoking devices such as e-cigarettes must not be placed in checked baggage and devices must not be used or recharged in the cabin.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on the carriage of items powered by lithium batteries?
- Are e-cigarettes permitted on Blue Islands flights?
- Are there any items which cannot be carried in my hold luggage or cabin baggage?
- What electronic devices can I bring on board your aircraft?
- Are there restricted items that cannot be carried in my cabin baggage?
- Can I carry additional hold or cabin luggage over my allowance?
- Can I carry sporting equipment or musical instruments?
- What is my hold and cabin luggage allowance?