The following items cannot be carried on the aircraft as hold luggage or cabin baggage:
- Radioactive material, oxidising materials or organic peroxides including bleaches and fibreglass repair kits
- Corrosives or bleaching agents such as mercury, acids, alkalis, and wet-cell batteries
- Vehicle batteries and fuel systems
- Self defence or disabling sprays (for example mace, pepper spray)
- Poisons or toxic substances such as insecticides weed killers, arsenic, and cyanide
- Infectious substances or biological hazards such as infected blood, bacteria, viruses
- Materials that could spontaneously combust (burst into flames), including deeply refrigerated flammable, non-flammable and poisonous gases such as butane, oxygen, propane, and aqualung cylinders
- Fire extinguishers
- Hoverboards - may also be known as airwheel, solowheel, mini-segway, segway board or balance wheel
- Handguns, automatic weapons, munitions, ammunitions including blank cartridges, pistol caps, fireworks, flares, smoke canisters, and fire crackers cannot be carried in hold luggage or cabin baggage on the aircraft. Sporting guns can be carried. Please refer to Sporting Equipment for information on how to book
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on the carriage of items powered by lithium batteries?
- Are e-cigarettes permitted on Blue Islands flights?
- Are there any items which cannot be carried in my hold luggage or cabin baggage?
- What electronic devices can I bring on board your aircraft?
- Are there restricted items that cannot be carried in my cabin baggage?
- Can I carry additional hold or cabin luggage over my allowance?
- Can I carry sporting equipment or musical instruments?
- What is my hold and cabin luggage allowance?