You may take your mobile phone, tablet, laptop electric shaver in your cabin baggage.
You can use your devices on board flights as long as the 'Airplane' mode is enabled, meaning that the phone cannot communicate with any other devices, make/receive phone calls or browse the internet. This is to avoid the phone from interfering with the operation of the aircraft. Phones should be carried on your person or in your cabin baggage, i.e. not in your hold baggage. The Captain may restrict the use of devices at certain times.
Please note that items that use Blue Tooth should be switched off for the duration of the flight.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on the carriage of items powered by lithium batteries?
- Are e-cigarettes permitted on Blue Islands flights?
- Are there any items which cannot be carried in my hold luggage or cabin baggage?
- What electronic devices can I bring on board your aircraft?
- Are there restricted items that cannot be carried in my cabin baggage?
- Can I carry additional hold or cabin luggage over my allowance?
- Can I carry sporting equipment or musical instruments?
- What is my hold and cabin luggage allowance?