Additional hold luggage
Additional pieces of hold luggage will be charged at £20 per item.
Excess hold luggage is carried subject to availability of space on the aircraft, if your luggage travels on the next available flight, you will need to collect this from your destination airport at your own cost.
Additional cabin baggage
If in the event you have excess or oversized cabin baggage this may need to be placed as hold luggage, there may be a £20 hold luggage charge to pay depending on your allowance.
Payment for excess luggage can be made online via manage my booking.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on the carriage of items powered by lithium batteries?
- Are e-cigarettes permitted on Blue Islands flights?
- Are there any items which cannot be carried in my hold luggage or cabin baggage?
- What electronic devices can I bring on board your aircraft?
- Are there restricted items that cannot be carried in my cabin baggage?
- Can I carry additional hold or cabin luggage over my allowance?
- Can I carry sporting equipment or musical instruments?
- What is my hold and cabin luggage allowance?