WHAT IS THE HOLD BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR BLUE ISLANDS?
Each passenger can take one item of hold baggage up to 23kg with the Blue Fly fare type, and two items of hold baggage of up to 23kg each with the Blue Plus fare type.
Blue Fly fares include one checked item of hold luggage. The maximum weight is 23kg.
Blue Plus fares include two checked items of hold luggage. The maximum weight allowed for each item of baggage is 23kg.
WHAT IS THE CABIN BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR BLUE ISLANDS?
Each passenger can carry one cabin bag measuring up to 55 x 36 x 20cm plus a handbag or laptop with a combined weight up to 10kg into the cabin, (to include the handbag/laptop). This cabin baggage allowance applies to our Blue Fly and Blue Plus fares.
Articles in this section
- Are there any restrictions on the carriage of items powered by lithium batteries?
- Are e-cigarettes permitted on Blue Islands flights?
- Are there any items which cannot be carried in my hold luggage or cabin baggage?
- What electronic devices can I bring on board your aircraft?
- Are there restricted items that cannot be carried in my cabin baggage?
- Can I carry additional hold or cabin luggage over my allowance?
- Can I carry sporting equipment or musical instruments?
- What is my hold and cabin luggage allowance?